Tuesday, June 29, 2010

galerie Spree, Paris


Bruno Hadjadj who looks after my work in Paris has just opened his new galerie space, galerie Spree in the rue de la Vieuville in Montmartre. The galerie was once a paint and wallpaper shop and is distinguished by the fact that the facade was designed by Le Corbusier. Of course the graphics, PAPIERS PEINTS, painted in typical Le Corb colours are perfect for an art gallery.

I will launch my new Kehrer Verlag book, ALL THE PLACES I'VE EVER KNOWN with a November show at the gallery at the same time as Paris Photo.

Bruno is also the director and driving force behind Paris's new contemporary art fair, CUTLOG. The second edition of the fair will be presented in the Bourse du commerce de Paris, over the 21 -24 October. At the fair I will show work from my series AGAINST FORGETTING. More about CUTLOG later.....

No comments: