Thursday, September 15, 2016

NEW BOOKWORK for 2017 - what's it called?



Below are a series of spreads (not all) from my new bookwork due for publication in 2017. I've blanked out the title because I don't want to reveal that just yet.
I thought it might be interesting to ask readers of this blog to email me with a title that comes to their mind.

For the title that I think works best I will send its creator a signed print of the books cover image.

I'm not doing this to canvas for a title that I can use because the title I've come up with works really well. Given that I support the idea that the viewer / reader is ultimately the author, it will be fascinating to see what people think and can dream up. The book is black, strange and mysterious.

You can email me at harvey.benge@xtra.co.nz. Please put - book title - in the subject line.
 


















 
















No comments: